This role supports the EVP M&A and M&A Team who require a PA who is a self-starter and who can interact regularly with an international network both inside the business and externally. The job holder must be capable of managing his/her own time flexibly and effectively, juggling diaries and travel schedules using excellent judgement in interacting at all levels of the company.
- Diary management for EVP and Senior Team – assessing competing priorities and anticipating requirements; filtering and prioritising
- Organising international travel, including visas, itineraries and logistical requirements
- Managing EVP’s mailbox, flagging issues and responding as/when necessary. Screening, responding to and redirecting emails, as appropriate. Composing/typing general correspondence/emails
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and multi-task. Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative, attention to detail and reliability
- Self-motivated, highly productive, reliable with a flexible attitude. Ability to act with good judgement and common sense. Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines
- Organisation and administration of local meetings & visitors – coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.
- Organising international meetings using knowledge of technologies available to deliver the most appropriate solution i.e. telepresence, live meetings, Skype etc.
- Co-ordination of expenses and invoice processing – training can be provided on specific IT system. Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency
- Ownership of starter/leaver admin process for team
- Occasionally preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. The incumbent will be required to build and develop knowledge of key individuals and respond appropriately to queries and requests. The position involves communication with staff at all levels throughout the Company and external contacts.
- This role requires proven experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and regional/global organisation. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Critically, the jobholder must be well organised, able to prioritise tasks and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
- Experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
- The incumbent must be comfortable working in a virtual environment, embracing new ways of working and using knowledge of the technologies available to proactively support the needs of the team.
- Candidates should have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Accuracy, speed, proactivity and an ability to ‘get things done’ are vital.
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.