Location:España, , PAMPLONA, ZAMUDIO, MADRIDFunctional area:Tecnología e I+D
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyWith a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Job DescriptionSiemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for a Fleet Support Manager to contribute to common objectives of Service Technology and Fleet performance.
The Main purpose and focus will be: To Manage Level 2 Support group in Operational Engineering, facilitate the delivery of solutions to WTG operational issues to allow safe and efficient activities on site, facilitate engagement to other Service Technology groups to deliver timely solutions to operational issues, maintain high quality standards of engineering in the support to operations, facilitate comunications to operational teams in the delivery of long term solutions to resolve operational issues, and facilitate the capture and distribution of operational experience into technology standards.
- Ensure technical competency and value addition of engineering solutions provided to Operations, Customers and L1.
- Facilitate the delivery of short term technology solutions to operational issues to resolve immediate hazards or threats to production and provide input to the development of long term solutions.
- Identify and Promote improvement proposals in existing processes and tools in order to enhance solutions to end customer
- Set objectives for the Level 2 Support group and meet yearly targets (KPIs) to constantly improve overall performance and efficiency as a team.
- Define activity and team 3 year strategy and set tactical plant to meet measurable targets.
- Strategic plan follow up, anticipation of risks and gap identification to meet 3 year goals
- Conduct performance review and Identify development requirements for individuals in the team and interface with discipline heads to ensure development requirements are actioned.
- Support the technical development of projects to ensure operational issues are raised and addressed as part of the project scope
- Daily day team management to make sure deliveries are in line with commitments with stakeholders and customers
- Aeronautic or Industrial Engineering degree
- +15 years of experience in Wind or Aeronautical sector conducting support fucntions in service business
- +5 years of proven international team management experience
- Six sigma Certification.
- Confident international leader and capable of working in a multicultural environment
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Remote team management