Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. At Unilever we were at the front of the media revolutions in print advertising in the 1890s, in Radio in the 1930s and in TV in the 1960s. Now we intend to be at the front of the digital revolution.
At the heart of our response to this Digital Revolution is our People Data Centres – delivering powerful game changing insights and facilitating one billion relationships with consumers. We need people with passion for digital and data, who are not afraid to break convention and want to be revolutionary within our business.
About the role
The Data Lead (WL2A) is responsible for driving business value through data: s/he will support the global Oral Care category by translating audience data– sourced from owned and paid channels– into actionable insights to drive strategy.
We are looking for someone with excellent digital analytics and audience segmentation experience to accelerate the category’s data driven marketing journey. You’ll be the brain that has the know-how on how to deliver against audience data strategies.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Global brand audiences, leveraging Adobe Audience Manager, and roadmap that contributes to the overall category strategy and vision.
- Work with central DMP team to define, optimise and manage global segments leveraging internal audience tools
- Own the analysis and reporting of segments performance/insights for the category
- Lead the global Adobe audience tagging implementation and guidelines for owned channels/platforms
- Work closely with local markets to ensure the category and brand audience data strategies are successfully activated
- Act as a global Adobe liaison for troubleshooting activations and tests and seeing issues through to resolution
- Develop an annual agenda for 1P data test and learn framework, working closely with market teams. Ensure learnings are scaled across Oral Care brands and markets
- Project Manage global data integrations where required
- Reports into the PRM team
- Delivery responsibility to Oral Care digital team
- Will deliver multiple project simultaneously
- Collaboration with DMP central team on model development
Skills and Experience
- Experience with audience development with DMPs, preferably Adobe Audience Manger
- Experience in Adobe Analytics
- Digital media background preferred- understanding of programmatic and social media advertising
- CRM experience preferred but not a must
- Analytical bent of mind
- Experience driving business value from consumer insights
- Ability to work in cross functional and matrixed organisations
- Self-motivated, articulate and ‘can-do’ attitude
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a consistent difference.