Role objective:Manage projects to provide business solutions. Give the project team directions and maintain control of progress, quality and budget.
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- The Project Manager will participate in, and provided input to, the ongoing efforts to improve efficiency of the PMO team and project management functions.
- Working directly with the Head Director of the Program Management Office (PMO) the Project Manager will execute and facilitate as well as aid in the directing of strategy, business analysis, resource allocation and project management for projects conducted at customer.
- As a member of the PMO team, the Project Manager will leverage knowledge of the asset management industry to deliver complete business solutions aligned with the strategic vision and corporate goals of customer.
- Manage and represent the project from start-up to completion (closing)
- Plan and organize the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks
- Be responsible for achieving project objectives
- Lead the project staff
- Be accountable for complete delivery of project documentation of all kind
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables
- Maintain control over the project’s status and budget
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to steering committee (aligned through PMO with team of PM’s)
- Ensure compliance with existing methodologies and standards
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Successful project delivery according to agreed project constraints
- Appreciation form project stakeholders for professional values
- Proactivity by avoiding late project failure warnings
- Adding value to PMO for higher quality of project management field
- Bringing skills to improve the PMO as central of excellence for project management
- Five or more years of related project management experience within the software solution delivery, asset management, HR or financial services industry.
- Practical experience leading projects through all phases of delivery
- Previous member of an Enterprise or Project Management Office preferred
- International Project Experience
- Financial skills to manage project’s operating and capital budgets.
- Experience designing and delivering presentations and training to diverse audiences, including senior management, administrative staff members, technical and non-technical personnel, and clients of customer.
- Change management and benefits realization in project management
- University degree or equivalent in education or experience.
- Sound knowledge of Project Management methodologies (e.g. PMBOK®, CMMI®, Prince2®, ITIL®, SDLC, RUP®, …)
- Able to strategically manage several concurrent projects, and be able to quickly respond to shifting priorities
- Good communications skill in users facing context. Good relationship management. Seamless
- Excellent communication skills in at least English language. Additional languages are pluses
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customer management
- Sets clear direction, energizes and aligns team
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.