Req ID 87529
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Summary of the roleWe are looking for a Customer Support Agent to serve as Amadeus customers’ first point of contact via phone, Service hub and/or other media for support related requests to Amadeus’ local products, services and solutions, with the key focus on achieving high standards in first contact resolution within the French speaking markets.
Main responsibilitiesOperations Management
- Serve as Amadeus customers’ first point of contact via phone, Service hub and/or other media in line with the defined support process and tools and with a strong focus on delivering service within or exceeding the agreed service levels (main focus is high accessibility to hotline and high first contact resolution)
- Primarily provide high first contact resolution to an agreed set of Amadeus Products to be measured in line with performance indicators. Utilize full product knowledge and problem resolution skills, identify when own knowledge has been exhausted and appropriate escalation of the problem should be made
- Log all cases in the appropriate Amadeus tool and assure correct and comprehensive data to enable meaningful reports and analysis
Customer Service Excellence:
- Quickly understand customer needs and impact. Service customer in a fast and efficient manner and apply workarounds if final solution cannot be applied in short time. Do not apply "try and error" approach during customer contact and avoid keeping customer too long on the line (especially when operating on a payline).
- Apply solutions by using Service hub and guide customers through Service hubin order to increase customer usage and adoption.
- Strive to meet or even exceed French speaking customers’ expectations through strong personal and social skills in customer orientation, communication and accountability.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support process and tools.
- Work in line with, and in support of, existing help desk processes and defined service levels
- Search Service hub for a solution and use all available tools and media for an efficient and effective problem resolution.
Processes & Tools, Quality & Improvement:
- Continually report suggestions on improvements of internal processes, routines and tools to Service Operations.
- Identify knowledge gaps and improve.
Communication, Collaboration & Knowledge Management:
- Liaise and work well with other support teams and departments.
- Provide and maintain information and knowledge that is easily understood and accessible by others - support and transfer knowledge to other members of the team.
- Create and maintain Helpdesk knowledge and material.
- Ensure own knowledge is kept up to date in line with product, market and customer evolution.
- 3 to 4 years in similar positions
- University degree (Tourism)
- Fluent in French. English and/or Spanish will be a plus
- The position is based in Barcelona
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.