Marketing Communications CoordinatorGrand Hyatt
Grand Hyatt Singapore
Singapore - Singapore
Req ID: SIN000750
SummaryYou will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your guests. The Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible to assist the Marketing Communications Manager to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximize the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will:
- Be a Marketing Communications lead for Weddings.
- Assists in ensuring all hotel and event advertising and collateral (events, rooms and wellness) are of consistent high standards, and that they comply with brand standards.
- Tracks and collates collaterals produced for the month.
- Works closely with suppliers on printed and promotional collaterals.
- Works with other departments to assess and support their internal and external communications needs.
- Processes and follows-up on invoices and payments.
- Provides administrative support to the Department and responds to work request within 24 hours.
- *Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered**
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience, preferably in marketing.
- Good problem solving, communications, and interpersonal skills are a must.