Office Coordinator - EngineeringAndaz
Andaz Liverpool Street
ENG - London
Req ID: LON003577
Office Coordinator – EngineeringAbout us
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as “personal style”…
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren’t afraid of standing out, that’s what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair.
About youAs Office Coordinator with the Engineering Department you are responsible for the efficient co-ordination of all engineering administrative functions. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Further develop, monitor and administer the ‘HotSOS’
- Accurately update and monitor the departmental rotas and holiday entitlements through ‘Fourth Hospitality.
- Placing call outs to various contractors and following up with the progress of repairs and outstanding works.
- Allocating PPM works on a daily basis and inform the engineering supervisor of all works planned to enable all activities to guestrooms, public areas and key plant equipment to be assigned to relevant engineering personnel.
- To ensure that waste figures are logged monthly.
- To raise purchase orders according to quotations and the engineers requirements.
About you:Ideally you have already gained valuable work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a 5* hotel environment. You are an effective communicator and you are passionate about service and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and organised individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Bike 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.