- Job Type:
- Temporary Booking
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Date Posted:
- London Soho
- Closing Date:
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting into the Director of Supply Chain Planning you will lead and manage a team of Supply Planners to ensure efficient planning, assembly and supply of all PlayStation physical products across Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Australia, meeting all new product release dates (as and where appropriate).
What you’ll be doing:
- Day to day management of our third-party warehousing partners to ensure accurate delivery, planning, assembly and distribution of all product across Europe – providing weekly and monthly plans and forecasts to enable them to prepare and resource accordingly.
- To ensure that all PlayStation product is handled and delivered as securely and efficiently as possible at all points in the supply chain to prevent any leaks prior to a product release date.
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Operations Packaging Manager and team to plan packaging production efficiently, ensuring arrival dates are in line with the timelines required for assembly and/or local requirements and product release dates.
- Consolidation of all 1st & 3rd party software demand planning on a weekly basis and feed into Sony DADC’s disc capacity and production planning, or as and when required during peak season
- Provision of accurate and timely software/bundle forecasts for the department and/or wider business on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Ensure that the entire supply planning process flow is well maintained to meet overall business needs, and service levels for software and hardware supply into SIEE managed warehouses and/or Territory and Distributor warehouses
- Day to day management of all SIEE’s physical vouchers and downloadable codes, constantly review and updating processes to ensure maximum security, and working with stakeholders to make change where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Supply Chain/Operations management experience is an absolute must, preferably within an FMCG company, and at a European level as a minimum
- Strong experience of managing a 3rd Party Logistics Provider is required; previous experience of overseeing assembly planning with a 3PL would be highly desirable and offer a clear advantage
- Knowledge and experience of managing compliance issues within an assembly environment would be advantageous
- A minimum of one year of line management experience or equivalent of a small team of planners is essential.
- A customer orientated, positive, can-do attitude is a fundamental requirement
- A resilient personality with a demonstrable ability to cope with and work well under pressure is vital
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and lead change when necessary
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is critical
- Ability to collate, assimilate and summarise complex data quickly
- Highly proficient communication skills; both written and verbal
- PC literate – good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP
- Proficiency in other European languages would be an advantage i.e. German, French, Spanish, Dutch.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal opportunity statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Add Supply Planning Manager - European Operations (Maternity Cover) to Basket >