Location:España, Navarra, PAMPLONAFunctional area:Tecnología e I+D
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyWith a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Job DescriptionSiemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for a new Electrical support engineer.
FunctionsIntegrated in a Service Technology platform, handle different service cases for the installed fleet. The tasks will mainly cover support on general electrical issues and design modifications, and especially for LV electrical cabinets related issues:
- Develop repair solutions and design improvements for issues on the global fleet of turbines.
- Collaborate in the validation of the modifications defined.
- Complex RCA investigation and reporting.
- Reporting of status.
- Contact to suppliers to solve issues.
- Education: Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience: 10-15 years.
- Technical knowledge: 10-15 years in the wind sector, with knowledge and experience in electrical systems of generation, distribution or power converters, and having carried out engineering work or maintenance support. Knowledge of Gamesa technology. Experience in support analysis tasks (maintainability, reliability and testability) of new wind turbine designs.
- Additional knowledge: Dynamic, autonomous, proactive person, with ease of relating and learning capacity. Valuable knowledge / experience in RCM methodologies. Valuable knowledge in EPLAN tool.
- MS-Office, PLM-Windchill, SEFE-DS, EPLAN.
- Languages: Required knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Education and training in H&S: For access to a wind turbine.