- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Manchester Studio
- Closing Date:
An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious new studio creating original games for PlayStation VR. Based in Manchester in the North West of England, we aim to build an experienced team to create AAA Virtual Reality games.
We are looking for a highly experienced gameplay programmer, with excellent technical skills alongside a strong understanding of how to deliver great moment-to-moment gameplay through well executed gameplay systems.
Having shipped several successful games, you will be excited by the prospect of applying your skills to Virtual Reality.
- Developing key gameplay systems with direction & feedfrom the creative leads
- Ensuring code is efficient & maintainable, delivering a solid 60fps experience every day
- Ensuring code is solid & well tested
- Developing rapid prototypes of key gameplay systems to enable quick iteration
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to ensure a consistently high quality code base across the game
Skills & Experience
- You will have shipped at least 2 successful games in gameplay programming roles. Console experience is an advantage, as is AAA development.
- You will be an expert in in C and C++, with strong generalist programming skills.
- Experience with Unreal Engine an advantage.
Add Senior Gameplay Programmer to Basket >