iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
Key responsibilities :
The Regional Europe Excellence team member will be responsible for supporting operational excellence and activities in liaison with the EU Regulatory country teams:
- Coordination of transverse projects: in particular tracking/oversight on post-approval commitment
- Safety requests and RMP (Risk Minimization Plan), article 23 and discontinuation process
- Participate in communication channels to strengthen experiences sharing across the Regulatory Affairs country teams
- Projects and products review
- Monthly teleconferences with EU country RA (Regulatory Affairs) Heads
- Annual EU RA Seminar
- Newcomers training
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Education : Master Degree in Life Sciences/Pharmacy
- Experience: first experience in Regulatory Affairs is required
- Soft skills: project management skills; adaptive/flexible person; good communication/negotiation skills; ability to solve problems and pro-active behaviour; ability to work with multi-function teams; ability to manage multi-projects within short timelines
- IT tools: MS Office
- Languages: proficiency in English, Spanish is welcome