This position requires experience as Product Manager in the oncology field.
- Contribute to Brand Strategic Planning by developing views on Brand issues and competitive positioning, customer segments and their needs and detailing Brand/commercial strategies with specific timelines, budgets and stakeholder responsibilities, aligned with Brand Team direction
- Translate strategy to implementation tactics (including 1 year Tactical Plan development) with optimal management of resource mix, communicate clearly and allocate responsibilities to cross functional team members and in-field team (e.g. product messaging by physician segment).
- Expand the product market through innovative commercial programmes, key opinion leader development, physician and patient education
- Monitor Key Performance Indicator results and feedand propose strategic planning/tactics adjustment including inputs for forecasting, tracking and budgeting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers including KOLs as designated by Brand Team and identify new opportunities and ways to better meet customer needs
- Work effectively within Brand Team matrix structure by collaborating with multidisciplinary Brand Team Members and by participating in Brand Team meetings such as Quarterly KPI reviews and planning processes as directed by BTL.
- Sales Forecasting
- Ability to take responsibility for allocated P&L, and balance between opportunities, resources and investments to maximize the growth
- Ability to challenge status quo and think at a higher strategic level
- Ability to coordinate different strategic and operational actions
- Ability to monitor results and develop, propose and implement action plans
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, positive individual behavior
Minimun Requirements:Degree in Healthcare field or ADE or MK.
Minimun 7 years of experience in a similar role in a healthcare company.
Fluent english is a must.