Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop Mechanical Engineer work packages and repair plans for mechanical maintenance jobs.
- Develop weld procedures for all weld repair jobs performed by Maintenance.
- Provide technical support on the development of mechanical maintenance job plans for equipment repairs and preventative maintenance jobs, and
provide technical support during work execution by maintenance technicians.
- Perform troubleshooting on mechanical issues to determine the cause of the issues and the proper solutions that must be executed to resolve the
issues; design and implement the solutions to effectively resolve the mechanical issues.
- Provide technical support on the inspection of mechanical equipment and respond to inspection findings by designing the repairs required to
return the equipment to proper functional service.
- Review all completed equipment inspection reports.
- Perform Root Cause Failure Analyses on equipment issues and design and implement corrective actions to improve the future performance of the equipment.
- Support Annual Shutdown activities by providing technical support on the proper development of mechanical work packages for all annual shutdown jobs, and provide technical oversight and support during the execution of mechanical activities.
- Support the area’s cost management efforts by tracking and analyzing equipment maintenance costs to identify improvement opportunities and toprioritize reliability projects, and track the savings of all completed reliability projects.
Country: United States