Sopot, Pomeranian, Poland
Role Summary:Our aim is to assure that all the Major Operations (Cranes works) program for Europe region is executed according to time line, customer expectations, achieving the highest standard of quality and consistency while all the EHS rules and safe procedures are compliance.
- You will Participate actively in each Majors Operation, supervising all the steps, preparation, coordination, execution, and reporting
- Also collaborate in the development of the new tools & methodology to increase efficiency and increase safety for all operations under Majors operation responsibility
- You could as well be called to insure supervision work during project installation phase
- Coordinate site activities and work closely with other GE Wind Organizations (PS&W, PM, GFO, Parts, Tools, EHS, etc…) during the operation. Provide feedwith regard to best practices reducing risks to zero and assure continues improvement for all MO activities.
- Review of the WDI relative to Major Operations (cranes works) activities
- Provide appropriate feedback
- Support M&P during creation of WDI related to Major Operations, implementing best practices and safe process
- Provide technical and process implementation, sharing know-how, supporting new regions and assure standardization in our way to work
- Perform statistical analysis of cycle time, and provide recommendations, share best practices, to improve it
- To be the interface between GE and the contractors companies
- Support in qualification and control of third party suppliers, and contractors
- Strong experience in O&M, commissioning, installation activities with related crane activities “Majors Operations”
- Good organization sense
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge in realization, Interpretation of lifting plans
- Use to work with heavy lift, in difficult conditions
- You ideally have training in handling & rigging load
- You are trained to check our own or others PPE & lifting tools/devices
- Technical background in electro-mechanic, electronic or mechanical at technician level
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to climb WTG towers on a daily basis
- EHS oriented, safety is your first priority
- English language is a must, other languages will be appreciated
- EU Work Permit
- Good knowledge & experience in Wind turbine equipment
- Ability to lead change Accountable and committed
- Can manage a lot of balls in the air
- You are cost oriented
- Very flexible in term of travel ( all EMEA region >85%)
About Us:GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion business with an innovative spirit and entrepreneurial mindset, bringing together one of the broadest energy products and digital services portfolios in the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro and innovative technologies such as hybrid systems and concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy is working on new ways to power the world’s biggest economies and most remote communities.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Additional Locations:Spain;Could be based in one of the main facilities in Spain, Germany, Poland, Romania, Sweden;