Hopkinton, Massachusetts 06/12/2019
Save this jobJob savedApply nowApply now
Project Manager Sr. Analyst – Data Governance & Quality
Competitive salaryHopkinton, MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than technology company – we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Data Governance Project Manager in our Supply Chain Data, Analytics and Automation team in Hopkinton.
We are actively looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our Supply Chain Data Analytics and Automation team. If you are curious by nature and inspired by how data is changing the world, then we are interested in talking with you.
In this role, you will work closely with the business stakeholders & DAA team members to review/define requirements, prioritize and drive data quality issues to closure, facilitate and enforce governance process, and provide timely status reporting and tracking. Additional you will be supporting the Data Analytics & Automation leadership as required.
- The role of the Data Governance Project Manager is to facilitate Data Governance operations and ensures forums are conducted consistently and effectively
- Responsible for tracking and reporting data quality profiling and remediation activities
- Works with cross-functional business teams to define data quality measurements for data quality reports ad scorecards
- Identifies upcoming initiatives/priorities across business domains and documents stakeholder mapping
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting data quality and governance
- Responsible for meeting/ exceeding all milestones & deliverables
- 4+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and meet deadlines
- Experience in program/project management
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed
- PMP or CAPM certification
BenefitsWe offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Business-SupportJob ID: R85687 Apply nowApply now Hopkinton, Massachusetts