Location:Cork, C, IE
Group Company: CGSS
Head of Service Workflow Management
Start: | Duration: [[cust_duration]] (in months) | Full-time
Corporate IT, Head of Service & Workflow Management
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
The Head of Service & Workflow Managements must be an inspiring leader in the dimensions of technology and people leadership with first proven record in strategic or operational execution. You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and are a role model in a team of junior and senior talents with diversity in experience, background, and locations. Personal motivated egos are not embraced. You can live with 80% quality (information security, compliance and operations are always 100%) for the sake of speed, delivery, and positive customer experience, while meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple critical requests.
You will lead the Service processes (order-fulfillment and order-to-cash) on IT side and ensure delivery of real business value, constant automation and improvement, and unique user experience for DBG’s service and support teams. This includes seamless access to data, reporting capabilities, service- and support center automation. You also will be responsible to support customer-facing and Corporate functions in running workflows on high-quality and clean master data, end-to-end. This will require a strong drive for simplification, standardization, and automation – every day!
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity & inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations.
If you strive to take ownership and develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology, and like to work in a challenging and fast paced environment – then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Be a role model as people leader – significant portion of your time will be to develop individuals within your organization, and build a high performing team;
- Be a role model for customer and user experience for everything we do;
- Oversee the development/implementation of DBG front- and/or back-office processes with internal and external customer interaction, end-to-end;
- Oversee and deliver (internal) customer projects in scope, budget, timeline;
- Build a workflow platform, which allows easy access to master data, customer related processes and services for process automatization.
- Implement and further evolve a process-oriented thinking technically translated to a microservice-oriented environment (e.g. development processes, API management, automatization strategy, self-services);
- Implement and evolve a DevOps culture jointly with your and the operations team, including documentation
- Stay on top of market trends in technology, people/skills, data to continuously evolve your organization
- Drive the transition of overall IT and Corporate IT to be a role model for a data & KPI driven organization
- Support strategic initiatives, as well as compliance initiatives (2nd line of defence) within Corporate IT
- 6+ years’ experience in software industry with background in market leading software like SAP, Salesforce, Workday, or others;
- Implementation experience and operational experience with (SAP or other) Customer Relationship Management (SAP or other);
- Ideally first experience in people leadership experience including inter-cultural competence;
- Strong process orientation and client focus, including constant benchmarking and measurement of delivery;
- Experience in agile project methodologies and reporting – both IT internal as well as ambassador on the client side;
- Experience in proper scope, budget/capacity, timeline planning and active management;
- Strong understanding in DevOps principals.
- Language skills – fluent English, German an advantage
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders up to C-Level – simple, smart, convincing
Locations: Luxembourg, Cork
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resourceswww.deutsche-boerse.com
Keywords: Product Manager