In this role, you have the opportunity toOversee the evening shift direct to consumer (D2C) inside sales call center team for our Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) division at our downtown Nashville location. You will be responsible for directing agents’ workflow and workload, as well as handling escalated complaints, concerns and questions from customers. The ideal individual will be highly organized professional with management experience who can ensure the most efficient operations of our call center sales hub. Your goal is to meet and exceed sales objectives, ensure sales specialists hit their quotas, while maintaining Philips’ customer service and business quality standards.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Managing the evening shift direct to consumer (D2C) inside sales team whose shifts run Monday through Friday from 1:30 - 10:00pm
- Working in line with the Head of Sales and based on the functional needs of the sales department; interview, hire, train and coach the sales team to ensure success and key performance metrics are obtained
- Directing the development, production and distribution of information to sales agents on SRC Oxygen product knowledge, technical background, marketing strategies, sales skills, work habits and attitudes, policies, procedures, institutional promotion and all other materials related to the department’s established standard ways of working.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and ensuring they achieve the weekly, monthly, and quarterly based quotas
- Aid in development of go to market best practices for existing and emerging products.
- Hire, train and onboard new inside sales agents as required to meet quotas
- Provide coaching and assistance to call center agents on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure staff adherence to set work schedules
- Ensure adherence to sales scripts while working to drive continuous improvement.
- Process weekly sales lead reports for submission to Head of Sales
- Oversee and ensure conflict resolution between associates and customers.
- Ensure that all employees follow the company’s best practices for call center management and operations.
- Work with Head of Sales, Training, QA and peers when needed to develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center agents.
- Communicate company goals to associates so every employee understands his or her role.
- Conduct periodic call reviews to ensure quality control.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part ofIn 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee at https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/tennessee/articles/2017-08-24/philips-to-build-health-technology-center-in-tennessee . Since the announcement, Philips Global Business Services North America has continued to expand and develop in the Greater Nashville area. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience required.
- 7+ years of sales experience and proven success as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets within a call center environment.
- Committed to continuous education through training workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and demonstrated strong business sense
- Excellent training, mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Healthcare sales experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate a team, work independently and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Travel requirement may be up to 15%
In return, we offer youWe offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Greater Nashville area.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance