J1 Visa sponsorship is available for this opportunity
Start date in NYC: September 3rd 2019
Are you a young marketer looking to gain international experience as part of a global marketing team? If so, this is the placement for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on email marketing campaigns, rebranding initiatives and content marketing campaigns, as well as manage social media marketing and high profile events.
Working with a variety of internal teams across the Refinitiv global marketing group you will have the opportunity to work on US focussed marketing and event programs. You’ll be involved at every step of the campaign process to drive a number of customer growth and retention initiatives.
Ideally, you have 1+ year of digital and event marketing experience and you’re excited by the idea of living, working and growing your career in New York City!
- Create, manage and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Developing and managing social media initiatives
- Reporting & analytics for campaigns
- Website content development and maintenance
- Corporate Events/Sponsorship: planning, execution, and production support
At Global Marketing Exchange, we believe in the power of opportunity. Our program provides talented marketing communications graduates from around the world with work placements that enable them to showcase their talent, learn new skills, connect with the professionals who are changing the modern marketing landscape, and ultimately advance their careers.
In addition to providing a 12-month paid work placement, J1 visa processing, unlimited MTA MetroCard for travel around New York, medical insurance coverage, support with first month’s rent, and a mobile phone, each participant on our program is matched with personal executive personal mentor from the industry to advise and coach them during their year in New York.
- 12-month paid work placement at global information company: (Refinitiv, formerly Thomson Reuters Markets)
- US J1 visa processing
- $30,000 stipend (12 months)
- Monthly unlimited MTA Metro card for NYC travel
- Complimentary US medical insurance coverage
- $1,200 for rent support for the first month in NYC
- Mobile phone and unlimited call/data plan
- Personal industry mentor for the duration of the program year
- Professional support in NYC
Full program details are available at www.globalmarketingexchange.com.
Application Deadline: June 21st 2019
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.