In this role, you have the opportunity toProvide daily support and administrative tasks for the Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGT-D) organization.
You are responsible for
- Understanding the data structure of the current CRM (Salesforce.com) and other available data sources
- Building reports and dashboards for various internal stakeholders
- Planning and executing ad-hoc data analytics assignments
- Supporting processes related to revenue analysis, including data preparation, quality control, reconciliation, discrepancy analysis
- Creating detailed financial models to forecast revenue and expenses
- Creating ad hoc, value-add analysis for sales leadership
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part ofPhilips IGT-D Commercial Operations based in Alpharetta, GA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university with a concentration in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- 3+ years of CRM (Salesforce.com) experience preferred
- 3+ years with financial modeling and analysis
- Experience interfacing with sales commission calculations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, expertise in building complex decision support models
- Requires exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to adapt to change and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with a variety of colleagues at varying levels of authority
In return, we offer youWe offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
It is the policy of Philipsto provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance