In this role, you have the opportunity toWork as a Finance Business Partner for our Medical Consumables and Supplies (MCS) business category, part of the wider Monitoring & Analytics business, supporting and advising business leadership on product line performance.
You are responsible for
- Product level performance management and forecasting, including gross margin, pricing, order in-take, and sales analysis.
- Functional budgeting and working department leads to manage expenses to plan.
- Driving portfolio optimization by closely collaborating with product managers on current portfolio results and opportunities for growth.
- Business case development for new product introductions, assessing market opportunity, required investment, and resulting return on investment.
- Delivering improved product analytics tools and reporting. Work with enterprise information team and other data management teams to capture business requirements and deliver corresponding financial reporting solutions.
- Sitting on cross-functional teams for R&D projects.
- Steering and leading ad-hoc projects to support business objectives.
You are a part ofThe MCS finance organization, based in our Andover, MA office, which will move to Cambridge, MA in Q1 2020. You will functionally report to the MCS Director of Finance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Advanced data analytics skills and attention for detail
- At least 2 years of Finance experience with a related degree
- Working experience with financial control, cost accounting, management reporting and business analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at different levels in a matrix organization
- Self-starter, dedicated, driven and ability to take ownership
- Advanced proficiency preferred in Power BI, Excel, SAP, Quickview, & Tableau
- General business curiosity and motivation to drive improvement
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this business-based role, in a complex environment, will open many doors for your long-term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.