Looking for an international experience in a dynamic industry? Passionate about learning and self-improvement? Want to get a hands on experience in marketing and communications in a B2B environment? This is the job for you!
As a recent graduate, you'll join the marketing and communication team within our Airport IT department of Amadeus. You'll support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. Our role is to market a portfolio of software solutions for airport operations and raise awareness of its value with efficient communications across different channels (press, online and offline) and other activities. Our business unit has a global scope so coordinating with virtual teams located in remote countries is a key value of this job. You’ll thrive in this work experience if you're a strong communicator, have an excellent command of both written and spoken English, and have some experience in managing digital communication tools and social media.
What you'll be doing:
- Gain skills necessary in both digital and direct marketing.
- Gain confidence in managing key digital marketing and communication tools.
- Understand the practical application of key marketing foundation concepts and there implications within a B2B environment.
- Become familiar with how to market software, and ultimately how it solves customer problems.
- Develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for a marketing junior executive role.
- Understand what it's like working for a global corporation, managing complex processes spread across 10 different locations all over the world.
- Apply your creativity and carry out jobs that include designing sales support or promotional materials.
- Learn the basic principles of website management and maintenance.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Specific knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Some experience in relevant paid or voluntary work related to digital marketing or communications marketing is a plus
- Good command of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of digital marketing or communication tools: MailChimp, Adobe
- It will be a plus to have some basic design knowledge (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Abilities & Skills:
- Strong written communication skills. You’re capable of articulating a message in a clear, concise, and conversational manner
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Adaptability and service-minded: you’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support.
- A team player: you love collaboration and always show respect for the views and contributions of others.
- Resourceful, a creative problem-solver: You have the ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue.
- Highly motivated
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity, and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.