Job Description - Customer Success Manager (19WD33093)
Customer Success Manager19WD33093Asia Pacific-Japan-Aichi-Ken-Nagoya
Customer Success Manager
Location: Japan- Tokyo
Job ID: 19WD33093
Position OverviewDo you have great customer management and business consultancy skills? Are you passionate about engaging your customers and collaborating with everyone you work with? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role, you will be the single point of contact for Autodesk teams and key customer sponsors within enterprise accounts, driving post-sale account management and customer relationship development. You will provide strategic advisory services and support to maximize customers' return on investment in their Autodesk solutions. You will be able to utilize your combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Autodesk’s future success.
- Accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best return on your customers' investment within the shortest timeframe
- Lead and own all post-sales activity for Autodesk’s top customers through relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution of the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Collaborate from proposal through delivery to translate customer business and technical challenges and propose solutions based on Autodesk products & services
- Identify recommendations and build compelling reports and insights, becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CXO)
- You have 5+ years in sales, service delivery, or customer success management experience
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connecting with customers to gain an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science or related degrees preferred)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer management
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer Success & Services
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.