Job Description - Inside Sales Manager DACH (19WD33523)
Inside Sales Manager DACH19WD33523Europe, Middle East and Africa-Spain-Catalonia-Barcelona
Inside Sales Manager German speaker
Location: Barcelona- Spain
Job ID: 19WD33523
Position Overview Autodesk is seeking a dynamic high-energy Sales Manager with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong ethical values to lead our office-based sales team of Territory Sales Representatives.
Your primary focus will be on leading, coaching and developing your team to over-achieve sales targets, excel in customer satisfaction, and reach new heights of professional development.
The successful candidate will be passionate about helping others learn and grow their sales career, courageous and someone who thinks as a founder.
- Hire, train and develop a team of Territory Sales Representatives
- Achieve and exceed targets
- Motivate individuals and talents to exceed their sales objectives through deal coaching, sales and product skills training and an inspiring mission-driven leadership
- Work closely with an extended team of professionals (from License compliance, to Technical Sales, to Marketing, to Customer Success, to Client Services, etc.) to ensure a flawless Customer experience and a successful expansion strategy
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve the overall territory performance and exceed customers’ expectations
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates and billings attainment
- Work closely with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity
- Continuously develop your Reps into sales-ready professionals for the next step in their careers
- Create a purposeful environment where everybody can bring their authentic selves at work
- Proven experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals within an office-based sales team
- Extensive and proven experience in sales, preferably in enterprise applications, with a proven track record of over-achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Prior inside sales experience a plus with a strong desire to be in technology sales
- Strong metrics and analytical orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Drive to continually develop talent through on the job coaching, mentorship and leading by example
- Fluency in English and German
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.