Job Description - Strategic Insights Analyst (19WD33458)
Strategic Insights Analyst19WD33458Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Strategic Insights Analyst, Sales Strategy and Execution
Location: San Francisco, CA - United States
Job ID: 19WD33458
Position Overview We are looking for a versatile Strategic Insights Analyst who is eager to learn about different go to market functions while figuring out how he or she wants to make a mark at Autodesk and in the world. In this role, you will become a well-rounded business and sales strategist, and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders. You will build your sales and operations acumen, demonstrate your project management and analytical skills, and help steer the direction of the business in the future. You will work on projects that interest you and that will support the goals of the team.
You will join Global Sales and Services Operations (GSSO) which is part of the 2000+ person Worldwide Field Operations organization – a team that values professional development and rewards high performance. We are the crew that plans, builds and runs the sales engine that helps sales reps and partners drive business. We define sales process, build sales talent, recognize and reward high performance, and design and build sales systems. Our work environment is fast-paced and always evolving. We value professional development, strategic thinking and innovation. We are fearless in taking on new challenges that will deliver awesome results. We work hard, but also understand the importance of work/life balance. In this role, you will work directly in the Global Sales & Channel Strategy team. We help design and execute the strategies and programs that enable our sales organization to fuel growth for Autodesk.
- Provide analytical and insights support for our Named, Midmarket, Territory and Digital sales teams
- Build revenue business models to model and project the future of Autodesk’s growth
- Understand and analyze data, interpret results, and provide initial recommendations for initiatives
- Contribute to insightful presentations that are supported by data in preparation for executive briefings, strategy workshops, and team discussions
- Manage meetings within GSSO and with our business partners.
- BA, BS, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years in strategy, sales operations, or finance role
- Highly comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, while also asking smart questions to find information and get the job done
- Capable of interpreting financial targets and results. This is not a finance role, but you will help the model future revenues through the lens of the sales organization.
- Ability to build complex, forward looking revenue business models
- Highly organized self-starter with a proven ability to drive projects to completion while managing competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and presenting
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, quality standards and attention to detail
- Tools: Strong excel skills. Proficient with other desktop applications, including MS365, Salesforce
- Experience with technology or SaaS sales
- Knowledge of Sales and analytics software, e.g., Tableau, QlikView, SFDC, Anaplan
About Autodesk With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Program & Project Management
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.