Job Description - Director, APAC Inside Sales (19WD33552)
Director, APAC Inside Sales19WD33552Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Director APAC Inside Sales
Job ID: 19WD33552
Position OverviewAutodesk is leading a major transformation of industries and sales careers. In 2015, we made major investments in Barcelona, Denver and Singapore markets by building out a diverse group of Inside Sales professionals to partner with our global sales teams in AMER, EMEA and Asia Pacific to focus on account-based selling models, landing and expanding new business, and gaining market share in existing and new markets.
We are seeking a talented, passionate Director of Inside Sales for our growing APAC Inside Sales organization, reporting to the VP, APAC Territory Sales. This role is a key member of the APAC Leadership team and the Global Inside Sales Board, and will be responsible for managing the entire APAC Inside Sales organization (over 100 Reps including Managers) based out of our Singapore office.
The successful candidate will have a strategic, analytical and curious mindset. He/she will be innovative and passionate about metrics and process improvement. They will be detail oriented and unafraid to get into the operational or data details.
Culturally adaptive and inspirational, this role will lead a large and hugely diverse team with a unique sense of culture. The ability to adapt and cultivate the culture is key. Experience with either an inside sales environment, Autodesk sales environment or other sales environment is essential.
This leader will also have a customer-success mindset and be a talent magnet to attract, lead, inspire and coach the entire APAC Inside sales team, ensure quota attainment and growth targets, employee/team success and customer advocacy for Autodesk in APAC.
You must be truly passionate about supporting sales careers and building a high-performing sales organization. The successful candidate is a natural sales leader who loves mentoring and coaching early career individuals and is comfortable collaborating to share best practices and drive global Inside sales plays and consistency with your peers who manage the Inside Sales offices in Denver and Singapore. You bring a proven track record of exceptional sales leadership and development skills and competencies in collaboration, action-orientation, managing for results and ensuring accountability with your Management team and all Reps in the office. This is a truly unique career opportunity to continue to build your sales leadership legacy by growing a high performing team with huge visibility and impact for the company worldwide.
- Manage sales teams and programs that create opportunities and increases the APAC pipeline and assigned quotas across all 3 Autodesk verticals (Architecture/Engineering/Construction, Manufacturing/Production and Media/Entertainment)
- Ensure coaching, mentorship, tools and training are being utilized to ensure your Managers and sales reps are ramped, trained and engaged in our mission and vision
- Ensure the development and expansion of career path programs in Inside sales and ensure there is alignment within the company. Research and develop new best practices to up level the talent within the team
- Establish and grow key relationships with our key resellers/channel partners and ecosystem
- Oversee the design and implementation of appropriate reports and metrics and forecasting. Ensure senior management has visibility and input
- Provide resources, funding, direction and strategy on insides sales processes, programs and skills attainment.
- Effectively collaborate and partner with Sales Operations, HR, Talent Acquisition and Finance teams specific to internal and external talent attraction, recruiting, development, performance, training, budgeting and programs
- 10+ years of sales management experience leading consistently high performing sales (including inside) teams (direct or indirect) that sell complex technical business solutions in the SMB/Mid-Market and have a strong understanding of how teams sell technical SaaS solutions to drive measurable business outcomes to companies
- Proven track record of account planning, execution, negotiation and closing
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally. Take leading role in most strategic senior level presentations and large-scale customer negotiations with Sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of MS office, CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce
- Travel involved
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.