Job ProfileWe are a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Our Global Design Centre in India is engaged in Mott MacDonald projects around the world. We provide technical design services including Civil, Structural, MEP, Architecture, Highways, Water and Utilities infrastructure across a broad range of sectors and geographic locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job DescriptionThe candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Capability to Lead large projects in Oil & Gas industry. Additional experience in execution of HV Substations (132kV & above) will be an added advantage.
2. Detailed design of structures/ facility as listed below:
- Static equipment foundations
- Dynamic equipment foundation (Block type & table top)
- Tank foundations
- Pile foundations
- Equipment supporting platforms
- Operating Platforms/ Crossovers
- Pipe racks, tracks, supports, bridges etc.
- Shelters for Equipment, Workshop, Ware house etc.
- Plant and non-plant buildings
- Connection details
- Bar bending schedule
- Storm water and contaminated water drainage layouts
- Oily water sewers
3. Vendor drawing review of various equipment
4. Capability to review fabrication drawings
5. Capability to review Detail Engineering documents in PMC jobs
- Must have complete BE in Civil
- Should have at least 3-4 years of experience with working on Oil & Gas projects
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate skills in AutoCAD and other job related activities at time of interview.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Possess excellent analytical and math skills
- Have effective written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Duties may include extended, but temporary, out-of-town or overseas assignments
- All other duties as assigned