Job ProfileWe are a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Our Global Design Centre in India is engaged in Mott MacDonald projects around the world. We provide technical design services including Civil, Structural, MEP, Architecture, Highways, Water and Utilities infrastructure across a broad range of sectors and geographic locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities/Duties:
- Working knowledge in preparation of following categories of drawings using Auto CAD:
o Plot Plan
o Equipment Layout
o Piping GA Drawings
o Isometric Drawings
o Nozzle Orientation Drawings
Pipe Support Drawings
- Create and modify drawings using nationally recognized standards, client supplied specifications, and Mott MacDonald drafting standards
- Understanding of Piping Layout concept and able to carry out piping study drawing.
- Prepare isometrics and list BOM for piping.
- Prepare pipe support standard drawings.
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Any Diploma or ITI
- Awareness and adherence to QA/QC procedure.
- Duties may include extended, but temporary, out-of-town or overseas assignments
- All other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated proficiency in civil land based CAD drafting
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate skills in AutoCAD and other job related activities at time of interview.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Possess excellent analytical and math skills
- Have effective written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Must be able to work well under pressure