Job ProfileMott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job DescriptionMain Purpose of the Job:
you will be involved in working for international projects in energy sector.
- Preparation of basic plant / site layouts, general arrangement drawings, pipeline longitudinal sections, process and instrumentation diagrams, hydraulic profile etc.
- Preparation piping layout & equipment layout
- Preparation of MTO
- Checking of ISOMETRICS
- Nozzle orientation
- 3D Modelling on AutoPlant & OpenPlant software
- Administration of OpenPlant 3D Modelling software
- Support marking
- To understand design and drafting systems and standards followed by Clients and implement in work.
- Must work well as part of project team and be conscious of the need to meet the deadlines.
- Any Diploma/ ITI
- 10-12 years’ experience, minimum 7 years with Open Plant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Possess excellent analytical and math skills
- Have effective written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work past 5 PM and weekends if necessary