Job ProfileMott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job DescriptionHands on experience on following activities for various Industrial projects including pharmaceutical, chemical, FMCG, etc,
Preparation of electrical drawings such as:
- Single line diagrams,
- Power and earthling layouts,
- Lighting layouts,
- Lightning protection,
- Telephone SLD,
- Cable schedule,
- HT / LT panels,
- Transformer and DG layouts,
- Computer system and ‘as built’ drawings, etc
- Should be well versed with AutoCAD software.
- Should be qualified Diploma Electrical Engineering Graduate.
- Certification in AutoCAD or relevant designing software would be an advantage.
- 3 - 5 yrs of relevant experience as electrical CAD designer/draftsman/technician in Industrial projects
- Experience in 2D & 3D modelling required. REVIT software knowledge is must.