Job ProfileMott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Working within a team to produce pipeline drawings including, acquisition plats, multiple types of permit drawings, plan/profile drawings, grading plans, typical construction drawings.
- The job consists of land acquisition plats, permits (road, railroad, water body), alignment drawings, horizontal drilling drawings, hydrostatic test drawings, grading plans, typical detail drawings, and site-specific drawings.
- Linear pipeline experience-Oil & Gas
- Land/survey drafting
- Willingness to work overtime to meet client/project driven deadlines
- Any Diploma/ ITI
- 07-10 years’ experience of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Possess excellent analytical and math skills
- Have effective written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work past 5 PM and weekends if necessary