Job Description - AEC Project Manager (19WD33306)
AEC Project Manager19WD33306Americas-Canada-Quebec-All Cities
AEC Project Manager
Location: Quebec, Offsite - Home Office
Job ID: 19WD33306
Position OverviewThe architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) thought leadership team at Autodesk is looking for a project manager to support the AEC Tiger Team responsible for strategy, content development and activities planning and execution for Autodesk University Vegas 2019.
- Coordinate AEC activities during planning and execution phases
- Manage the project operational framework (for ex: Planning Meeting, Budget Tracking, Timeline mgmt. etc.)
- Create and maintain Action Plan in Project management tools for task ownership & tracking (Assign tasks and follow up on progress)
- Organize presence of Industry & Product teams, staffing
- Represent AEC at AU Marketing council
- Support Tiger team/Industry Marketing to develop content for different activities such as the Expo, AU Theater (from briefing calls to sign-off)
- Keep stakeholders informed
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Program & Project Management
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.