Job Description - Business Analyst - Sales Automation (19WD33541)
Business Analyst - Sales Automation19WD33541Americas-United States of America-California-San Rafael
Business Analyst - Sales Automation
Location: San Rafael, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD33541
Position Overview This role is a unique opportunity to maximize the success of Autodesk’s sales tool productivity investments. It requires the candidate to focus on the development of future state business process capabilities and to drive the elimination of redundancies, optimize efficiencies, lower costs, and streamline the delivery to our sales teams.
You will play an integral role in the business planning stages of project and program development. The role involves identification of the current program and policy effectiveness and creating the future state best practices; you will asked to drive and influence change.
- Identify and research end to end processes, pain points, inefficiencies and the reasons for them. Highlight redundant and/or unnecessary activities in the process.
- Defines future state processes that remove unnecessary steps
- Become the subject matter expert for the area being analyzed. Be the central contact person for multiple sales teams, marketing, support and more
- Participate in discussions on scope of project, definition of process, prioritization and implementation
- Be a subject matter expert on our sales tools, most importantly SFDC
- Suggests new methods to improve the experience and productivity of internal users and customers
- Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to develop and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause
- Researches best practices and industry benchmarks for the business
- Access and analyze processes, data points, and controls to determine sub-optimal performance, communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement
- Experience working in either sales, product development, or operations
- Proven ability to analyze complex processes, represent them in a simple way, and suggest improvements
- Superior communication skills; able to clearly communicate and present findings and recommendations to team members all the way through senior management world wide
- Results oriented, will take ownership and proactively drive projects and change management through to completion
- Will have a proven track record delivering within large and complex projects
- Quantitative and general problem solving skills; superior critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong Salesforce.com (SFDC) skills
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Business Process Management Certification desirable
- Advanced Visio, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BS in a related field
About Autodesk With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.