Job Description - Project Specialist - Channel Strategy (19WD33403)
Project Specialist - Channel Strategy19WD33403Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Project Specialist - Channel Strategy
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD33403
Position Overview You will join Global Sales and Services Operations (GSSO) a team that values professional development and rewards high performance. We are the crew that plans, builds and runs the sales engine that helps sales reps and partners drive business. We define sales process, build sales talent, recognize and reward high performance, and design and build sales systems. Our work environment is fast-paced and always evolving. We value professional development, strategic thinking and innovation. We are fearless in taking on new challenges that will deliver awesome results. We work hard, but also understand the importance of work/life balance. In this role, you will work primarily with the Global Sales & Channel Strategy team that helps design and execute the strategies and programs that help keep our channel partners and sales organization moving forward.
- Support the Channel Review Board – agenda, meeting notes, and tracking actions
- Run quarterly Partner Pulse survey and develop recommendations on how Autodesk can better meet the needs of our 1,400+ partners
- Coordinate our annual channel planning process – everything from providing regular updates on key initiatives to tracking down data to help us make informed decisions
- Provide monthly and quarterly progress updates on strategic initiatives and channel programs
- Maintain and develop content for our internal Autodesk Channel Programs team and act as a channel champion with other teams at Autodesk
- Support recognition programs for our top partners
- BA, BS, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years project management or similar experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and presenting
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion and persevere to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint
- Some travel required (less than 10%)
About Autodesk With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.