Job Description - Fusion 360 Product Marketing Manager (19WD33464)
Fusion 360 Product Marketing Manager19WD33464Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Fusion 360 Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA - United States
Job ID: 19WD33464
Position OverviewAre you a strategic product marketer with a passion for using data to drive marketing decision making? We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to assist in growing our unified CAD, CAM, and Simulation software. As Product Marketing Manager, your role will be developing comprehensive marketing content to drive awareness, acquisition, eCommerce, lead generation, and sales of Fusion 360 and associated family of software tools. Partnering with the product management and business strategy teams, you will be responsible for developing marketing plans that align with product and industry go-to-market strategy.
You will use your subject-matter expertise in product development and manufacturing to create product messaging and positioning, execute campaigns, build compelling sales tools, and create whitepapers, infographics, interactive websites, and other forms of rich content. Your digital marketing skill set will be critical in planning cross channel activities to promote thought leadership and drive awareness of our product offerings.
- Work with key stakeholders in product management, business strategy, and sales to translate go-to-market strategy into effective marketing plans
- Develop compelling customer-facing messaging that resonates with customers and prospects
- Create whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, videos, and websites that fuel our demand generation campaigns and digital direct marketing activities
- Produce original content for brochures, presentations, webpages, and other sales tools
- Build compelling customer stories that convey the value Fusion 360 provides
- Support product launches with updated content, messaging, training, and events
- At least 5 years in a product marketing or product management role in the technology/software industry
- BA/BS or equivalent degree in a related engineering discipline
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, particularly with sales, field and product organizations and partners, and an ability to be highly successful in a matrix management organization
- Strong digital marketing skill set with deep experience building marketing plans that utilize content marketing, SEO, paid media, A/B testing, and social media
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Experience using, marketing, or selling engineering, design, or CAM-based software
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, particularly in a matrix management organization
- SaaS Subscription background
About Autodesk With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Marketing & Public Relations
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.