[[legalEntity_obj]], a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for EU Quality in Operations Food Safety and Microbio Risk Manager France (FR) Danone Research Palaiseau Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition.
Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
You believe Quality is a priority in the Food Industry?
You want to have an impactful role and anticipate microbio risks?
Join Danone as Food Safety and Microbio Risks Manager!
Position based in Palaiseau (France, 91) in our Essential Dairy and Plant Based division.
Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. We believe Safe Food and Quality to be the starting point to fulfil our mission.
Our Quality Ambition is based on 4 pillars
- Be Trusted: we have the duty to ensure that our stakeholders trust our products and services
- Be Preferred: People are adopting healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking habits. We want to play a significant part in this food revolution.
- Be Efficient: In a complex and competitive environment, we develop efficient processes to reach sustainable operational excellence.
- Be Proud: We aim for each employee to “Live Quality” and be an ambassador of our products and services, being proud of what we do everywhere, everyday.
Reporting to the Europe Operations Quality Director, the Food Safety and Microbio Risks Manager will be in charge of supporting Operations teams from 18 plants in the region and develop their skills in food safety risks management and mitigation.
- Develop an overall knowledge on Plants current contaminations (Strains, Habitat, Causes, Desinfection counter measures)
- Support HACCP analysis and help plant to maintain a relevant risk mapping to anticipate deviations
- Secure our business with efficient control plans and robust Quarantine rules to ensure Finished Goods release, Maintain skills on Blocking and Release procedure
- Improve accuracy of daily KPIs management at cell and lab level to monitor trends and weak signals, improve tools and methods with the help of Analytical Performance team
- Help to manage plant complaints (consumers, customers, authorities, …) and implement relevant actions plans to solve related non-conformities
- Is at interface with EDP6 CBUs on Finished Products QFS results, on incidents impacting delivery of Finished Products, on actions plan for conformity, …
What we offer
- A key role to ensure Food Safety and Quality of our products in a context of development of our plant-based production in other plants.
- A regional playground with a large range of internal stakeholders
- An opportunity to join a company where Quality is recognized as a key priority
- Master’s degree in engineering or biology or other technical subject;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Manufacturing (production or performance manager) and/or R&I (senior Formulation & process manager), or Engineering (senior project engineering) or Quality (Operations or Design senior manager);
- Knowledge of Quality methods and tools
- Experience in the food industry is a must
- Ability to convince and negotiate
- Clear and Synthetic communication
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.