Dairies UK is looking for a Shopper Marketing Executive within the Sales team.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together
MISSION OF THE ROLE
A varied and fast-paced role in the Shopper Marketing team, bringing alive our plans to support our well-known and trusted brands: Activia, Actimel, Light & Free and Oykos.
You will be closely connected to our marketing and sales teams, ensuring we deliver consistent and impactful brand messages at every touch point across the path to purchase.
You will support the Shopper Marketing team to plan and execute bespoke media plans to budget, playing a key role in driving excellence in execution and championing the importance of Shopper Marketing within the business.
- Support the Shopper Marketing team in the planning and execution of specific Shopper Marketing campaigns: working towards independently managing elements of campaigns or bronze level campaigns
- Work directly with tactical shopper marketing agencies to brief, develop and produce artwork in line with campaign deadlines and budget constraints
- Own the relationship with Brandbank: manages all day to day contact; liaise with brand teams and digital teams to plan for NPD, create and upload pack shots and hero images within agreed retailer timelines
- Support the Shopper Marketing team in all areas of admin by working cross-functionally to keep on track: particularly the finance budget tracker, artwork project tracker and internal alignment file
- Create a visual project plan of each campaign in excel
- Conduct regular store visits to review competitor and other interesting activation and prepare a monthly brand and competitor activation report
- Numerate and accurate: must be confident with numbers and competent within Microsoft Excel
- Has an organised approach: can set priorities, work to deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail: Able to see the big picture and be creative but must be able to manage all the details within a task
- Some experience of retailer and shopper data (Kantar, IRI, sales numbers)
- Has a solutions focused approach and able to ‘think on their feet’
- Able to analyse difficult situations and present conclusions
LEADERSHIP AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence across functions and levels; and take ownership of small projects with external agencies
- Develops authentic relationships with cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Responds well to a fast-paced environment and working to short deadlines
- Seeks feedback, gains awareness of own strengths & weaknesses and proactively finds opportunities for self-development
- Has a clear understanding of how Shopper Marketing fits into the organisation and how it can influence shopper behaviour and drive business performance