In this role, you have the opportunity toLead the development of new and sustaining product service operational processes and documentation for all domestic and international customers inside and outside the Philips organization.
You are responsible for
- Represent service during the project planning activities as per the product development process.
- Help define and document the product service strategies and service readiness levels throughout the product lifecycle.
- Generate service processes using released Engineering documents and pre-established service guidelines and procedures. These include defining and creating required repair parts, service specifications, product maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnostic procedures and testing and tooling strategies.
- Lead the design and process flow of service strategies for a product release.
- Lead NPD (new product development) service projects to successful and on-time completion.
- Monitor and Control Service Operational Impact for all incoming NPD changes and customer specific service programs.
- Creation and maintenance of Service Implementation Plan (SIP) and Service Manuals (SM).
- Calculate program pricing (e.g. Flat Rate, Ext. Warranties, Service Contracts).
- Collaborate on the creation, maintenance and distribution of FC (Field Communications).
- Collaborate with Equipment Engineers on the creation of Equipment Requirement Documents (ERD).
You are a part ofThe Sleep and Respiratory Care’s Service Business Organization. You will report to Sr. Manager, Service Business Development. You can expect to interact with the Service Management team, Service Operations, New Product Development PMs, GPMs and Engineers, QA and Equipment Engineering in this role.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in Project Management, SAP and technical writing required
- Detail mindedness and experience in preparation of validation protocols and reports.
- Proven ability to work with multiple levels in the company and with different departments
- Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills in order to convey complex thoughts in straightforward manner.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge of service and/or manufacturing processes, with an understanding of equipment validation and qualification processes
- Ability to lead and/or work on cross-functional teams to achieve common goals, teaming with upstream suppliers to our process and downstream customers or our process.
- Excellent judgment and decision making capability, applying knowledge of regulations in practical manner to support the business in a compliant fashion.
- Establishment of priorities and ability to meet multiple deadlines
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.