Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (KONGSBERG) is growing and we are looking for a Vice President Corporate Compliance - Internal Control, Ethics and Compliance to join our Corporate Compliance department in KONGSBERG. Corporate Compliance has the main responsibility for KONGSBERG's compliance program. The department develops, maintains and ensure compliance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct. The positions will report to the Chief Compliance Officer – however you will interact with people across the group and get an excellent opportunity to build relations. You will also obtain strong understanding of KONGSBERG’s business models, value chains and processes.
The successful candidates have/are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or similar in relevant areas such as finance, law, risk management, internal control etc.
- Highly experienced from a similar position, law firm or non-financial/financial audit/consulting company
- Strong interest in how technology and governance systems can support internal control effectiveness and efficiency
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business and financial understanding
- Sound independent judgement
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Norwegian and English, written and oral
- Lead complex engagements and coordinate the execution of the investigation and forensic projects across multiple locations
- Effectively manage risk and priorities associated with various engagements
- Prepare and execute detailed forensic and investigative plans in response to different allegations of Code or process violations
- Coordinate and oversee the collection and analysis all relevant facts related to a specific allegation and to support or refute suspicions or allegations
- Lead fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews
- Identify and define control issues and root causes, provide effective recommendations and solutions to identified issues
- Provide concise and meaningful updates and investigative findings to management
- Promote new ideas and ways of executing projects
- Be a trusted adviser to the organization and support with the implementation and monitoring of our Compliance programme.
- Drive organisational understanding of and adherence to anti bribery, corruption, ethics and business conduct policies
- Provide risk management and advice in support of strategies and business
We can offer:
- An interesting and challenging position with excellent opportunities for development
- A dynamic and innovative workplace where you are encouraged to share your knowledge
- Competitive conditions
- The positions will involve travelling in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA includes group functions such as Finance/Accounting, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Investor Relations, Business Development and Compliance.