Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain Job ID: 00032091402
Cognizant is a recognized global leader in Digital and the Salesforce ecosystem – one of a handful of top tier systems integrators with the Global Strategic Systems Integrator credential from Salesforce, and the winner of many recent awards from clients and Salesforce for our innovations.
For a better idea about our culture, check out our page for Spain:
Skilled SalesForce.com Developer with FinancialForce expertise to function as a key member of the applications team. This person will be the technical focal point for FINANCIALFORCE application in regards all project development activities, enhancement requests, and technical support inquiries related to all components of the SFDC platform, including performance monitoring and user security.
This individual will be the lead for all Salesforce platform development and integration. This individual must have broad technology experience with passion to create solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Generate detailed functional and technical design documents.
- Proactively assess infrastructure for problems and ways to increase efficiency, reliability, and capacity planning to meet escalating business demands.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Consults with Information Technology and business leaders on the development and implementation of strategic business solutions through research, audit, and analysis of data and/or business process.
- Communicate with other technology specialists to streamline business, processing workflows, integrating them into the SFDC functionality base.
- Participate in daily planning and development meetings in an iterative development environment.
- Research and identify new ways to utilize the rapidly maturing SFDC platform while maintaining system integrity.
- Configuring, customizing and programming in Apex, Visual Force, Apex classes and triggers, Apex web services- API Integration experience, including different business systems and integration tools.
- Develop, execute, and ensure compliance with Salesforce.com architectural best practices and standards.
- Modify existing SFDC customizations to accommodate required changes to address break/fix situations or new requirements.
In order to be successful you will have
- 4+ years of IT experience developing client server, web-based applications, or cloud-based solutions.
- 4+ years SalesForce. com development, design and configuration experience.
- 2+ years of experience in FinancialForce. com development, design, configuration and processes.
- Certified Salesforce Developer - Platform Developer I/ Dev 401
- Experience delivering financial reports and analytics
- Proven Experience with VisualForce, Java Script, SOQL, SOAP, REST & Oracle SQL
- Experience working with Professional Services Teams * Strong communication skills * Proven ability to independently champion
- Strong time management and planning skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong documentation & requirements gathering skills
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Friday reduced working time
- Career plan and development
- Exceptional international work environment
- Team-building activities
- Coffee, Tea and Fruits in the office
- Language Courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for a Global Salesforce partner
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 23 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.