Integrated into the Operations department and under the supervision of an Operations Cluster Lead, the overall responsibility of an SAP HCM PY/PT Consultant is to support our outsourced clients as follows:
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities.
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it.
- Generate easy-to-maintain error free implementations and customizing respecting NGA best practices.
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self-generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications.
- Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled.
- Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met Regularly report on status and progress to the Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMO) Team Manager.
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues.
- Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture.
What we ask for:
- Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in ERP application maintenance is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pac.
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource·
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality standards.
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability.
- Be committed to the customer, the team and the project.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information.
What we offer:
- International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages ·
- Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths Young and dynamic office environment ·
- Flexible benefits package, including life insurance, health insurance, etc.
ABOUT NGA HUMAN RESOURCES
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting. NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realize the true value of workforce management.
We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 100 countries.