In this role, you have the opportunity toContribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Keep workstations running as much as possible
- Learn from onsite engineer how to give support to iSite.
- Execution of extraction and exploitation tasks of clinical fields during clinical validation of new products and consultations.
- Collaborative work with Key Opinion Leaders
You are a part ofA dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree on Engineering: IT, Informatics, Telecommunications are preferred
- Technical knowledge in the use of standard database tools (SQL Server)
- Computer technical knowledge is a must
- English and Spanish are required
- Great communications skill, will have contact with high demading stakeholders
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq . Madrid