For realizing the opportunities of digital transformation while at the same time managing its risks, Daimler has established a Digital Risk Office (DRO).
Our Digital Risk Management Department in Stuttgart is part of this new DRO and currently in its start-up phase. Our mission is to tackle risk exposure arising from digitization. This means we will enable and accelerate new business models arising from digitization by conducting proactive risk analyses and mitigating measures, on the one hand. On the other hand, we will minimize global risks arising from new business models, regulatory changes and reputational risks in the context of the digital transformation.
For achieving our goals, we are searching for proactive, analytical and communicative team players. You have a strong motivation for bringing in own ideas into a new high performing team? You have what it takes to set up risk-oriented and effective Compliance processes in a rapidly changing environment? You are interested in ensuring the sustainability of data-driven business? If yes, we look forward to your application!
Your tasks in detail:
- You will have the unique chance to be part of shaping Compliance fields of the digital age. This may include enhancing governance models for digital risks, e.g. associated to digital dervices, and/or defining state-of-the-art data management standards (e.g. related to data priotization and data quality).
- You will review and optimize existing group-wide processes and industry best practices. You will design, define and establish new processes for digital risk mitigation in a risk-oriented manner.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders from different business units world-wide, you will self-dependently develop and provide communication and training to relevant business units.
- Take action to establish processes for multiplication and knowledge transfer with global entities in a risk-oriented manner.
- Furthermore, you will self-dependently develop and provide group-wide communications and guidance from a strategic as well as an operative perspective.
Masters Degree or equivalent in law, business administration, risk management, business law or a comparable field with a strong affinity to IT and digitization
Alternatively: Masters Degree in informatics, computer science, engineering or a comparable field with an interest and understanding of Compliance methods
Professional experience in Legal, Compliance, Audit or similar
Solid understanding of data management
Business-fluent English and German
Outstanding analytical and conceptual ability to structure complex circumstances
High social competence, especially in international & intercultural context
Pronounced initiative, self-dependence and communication skills
Ability and willingness to learn
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement.
If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: SBV-Zentrale@daimler.com
Contact HR: HR Services, Phone: 0711/17-99533.
Field of activity:Organization/Law/Communication
DepartmentDigital Risk Management