Job DescriptionJob Number: R0052885
The Challenge:Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a site easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a front end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- 3+ years of experience with object-oriented ColdFusion programming
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle database programming, including general database concepts and writing stored procedures
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements, implementation, testing, training, support, and issue resolution
- Experience with testing, including unit testing and regression testing
- Knowledge of best coding practices and standards
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with problem-solving and analytical and troubleshooting work
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, JIRA, and Confluence
- Knowledge of programming languages, including Java, React, and Angular
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.