In this role, you have the opportunity tosupport business strategies and presents recommendations with the goal to drive up search traffic to Philips web properties. Next to providing and implementing SEO recommendations, telling and packaging the impact story to the business is an important element of this role.
You are responsible to
- Getting SEO as a priority on the agenda of PH business stakeholders
- Increase traffic and # of keywords ranking Page #1
- Advising business stakeholders on new content creation strategies
- Drive changes to enhance customer experience via search engine optimization
- Prioritize and explain search engine optimization execution to operational team
- Present SEO initiatives to business stakeholders and work on SEO-projects for future SEO services on various platforms
- Consult in Digital projects that require SEO expertise (website migrations, refreshes, decommissioning, MI initiatives) and conduct Keyword analysis and create on-page SEO recommendations for business stakeholders
- Identify and help implement cross-site SEO technical improvements and monitor Google Search Console and alert/correct any performance issues
- Manage Conductor account; create new segments based on business needs, and identify opportunities
You are part ofan organization with an incredible diversity of skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. The Spanish Personal Health Marketing team, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you.
You will report to the Marketing Director of Personal Health.
To succeed in this role, you should have
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in specific field in consumer environment with in depth knowledge of SEO
- High-energy and self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills,
- High detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English and local language (Spanish)
In return, we offer youto be at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovation in our daily life; advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html Madrid