Programmer Engineer 2 / Regional Reg Rep
- Primary Location: Costa Rica
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19014331
DescriptionThis role is responsible of reviewing business needs, providing technical design, implementation, testing and maintaining software related to Regulatory Reporting. We are looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great solutions while following standards and industry best practices. These positions require intelligent and self-motivated engineers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Over 2 Years of professional experience creating reports through the development of complex SQL queries in order to satisfy business needs and requirements.
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Experience utilizing and extending ETL solutions in a complex high-volume data environment.
- Experience in the creation of process design, training, and configuration documentation in addition to performing QA testing.
- Works under minimal supervision. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.