Posting Date Mar 28, 2019
Job Number 19000XBU
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, Bristol VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With UsJOB SUMMARY
We have an exciting opportunity arise in our Cluster Marketing Team. The Cluster Marketing Intern will support the Cluster Marketing Executive/Manager for the execution of the Cluster marketing activities for the 7 cluster hotels.This role is paid between £7.70 and £8.21 per hour.
What do I need to apply?
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Good intercommunication and creativity skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent command of the English language - both written & spoken.
- A natural and proven ability with social media, especially Facebook, LinkedIn Instagram
- A good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good communication and presentational skills.
- Masters Degree
Core Work Activities
- Provide support and guidance to the hotels and/or associated third parties (agencies / freelancers) for activating social media channels, including providing content calendars, reviewing proposed property social media campaigns, reviewing audits of social media channels in partnership with MDS, and approving the implementation of new social media channels.
- Manage all Cluster collateral production requirements, including brochures and presentations, responsible for providing on and above property sales teams with all customer facing assets and providing marketing support for sales driving initiatives
- Support all hotel collateral production requirements, including brochures and presentations, including auditing collateral usage and suite of collateral and recommending required collateral.
- Support the Marketing Executive/Manager hotel presence at sales blitz activity, trade shows, sales missions, fayres, open days and customer events
- Assist with hotel marketing planning, providing tools and resources for effective marketing planning
- Free hot meals on shifts
- Free use of our on-site leisure facilities including the Gym
- Discounted stays at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Car parking
- Service awards and recognition gifts
A little more about us..
The Marriott International brand has more than 500 global locations; we advance in the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under UK or local laws.
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol, Bristol