SAP Concur: Client Support Analyst with French JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Mar 22, 2019
City:Prague, PR, CZ
Requisition ID: 212199
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you enjoy delivering a great customer experience and interacting with customers and colleagues all over the world? Do you have a knack for digging into problems and constantly expanding your knowledge? If you answered yes, this role may be a great fit for you! The Client Support Analyst I position resolves customer issues on multiple fronts. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to intermediate service-related issues in the area of financial management and corporate spend control.
IN THE FIRST 12 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Participate in an introductory training program to learn about the platform. Shadow colleagues and peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology and ask questions.
- Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
- Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
- Stay current with Concur’s innovation and application enhancements: Attend training sessions and webinars for new product features and product offerings to then relay to the customer, as applicable.
- Gain experience with Windows, Mac and multiple mobile platforms: Become familiar with more in-depth Internet navigation and browser configuration while working with multiple browsers, keyboard shortcuts, Microsoft Office and communication tools such as WebEx and Skype.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation of all steps and activities.
- Have opportunities to work remotely, based on performance.
IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Show a passion for assisting customers and communicating in a professional manner: Be the go-to person when communicating and assisting customers with requests through resolution.
- Possess a strong ability to assimilate new information and accurately convey instructions and ideas over a variety of media.
- Become comfortable collaborating with internal teams to escalate and route customer issues and requests for prompt resolution.
- Be team-oriented and eager to continuously learn and expand your knowledge of the platform.
- Gain a basic understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Maintain working knowledge of products through new releases and team meetings.
- Be able to work some weekends, based on business needs.
- Be familiar and comply with all corporate policies.
SO WHO ARE WE?According to Glassdoor.com, Concur is rated one of the top 25 Places to Work in North America: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to_work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
As a part of SAP, Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. Founded in 1993, Concur services are used by 30,000 clients representing 27 million users in more than 150 countries.
Your career at Concur is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, work in different offices, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. We’re inspired by change and by each other which is a major contributing factor to how we have retained the innovative culture that has created a market leading team of 6000+ colleagues.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- An associate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 1+ years of troubleshooting software/hardware issues
- 1+ years working directly with customers
- 1+ years of experience working in Enterprise PC/MAC Lan/VPN environments
- Travel industry knowledge is preferred but not required
- Fluency in English, and French
- Ability to pass a background check
To launch your career with an organization whose products have a real positive impact on people’s lives, apply today and see where your journey takes you. #LifeatConcur #WorkatConcur
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, SAP, ERP, Customer Service, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now