SAP SuccessFactors iXp Intern -Project Manager - Transformation and Experience JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Mar 22, 2019
City:South San Francisco, CA, US
Requisition ID: 210769
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
What is SAP iXp?SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
We are seeking a stellar iXp intern for the following role:
Project Manager – Transformation and Experience, Engineering and CloudOps
Welcome to the Human Revolution! Join a company that can bootstrap your career, accelerate your development, and recognize and reward your contributions.
For every company, people are their most important asset. SAP SuccessFactors is the platform that empowers employees to perform at their best, and for the business to streamline the way they handle HR.
We’re a multi-tenant SaaS offerings company, automating HR-centric processes—encompassing the entire lifecycle of employee and business partner engagement. We have: 7000+ customers, 100+ million users and peak daily transaction rates of 1 BILLION+ per day.
We are seeking a Project Manager – Transformation and Experience, Engineering and CloudOps to join our Transformation and Planning organization located in South San Francisco, CA. Join our high-energy, high-output, creative colleagues who inspire and challenge each other toward excellence.
- Best in the cloud space HCM applications, leading the market and delivering for high-profile customers
- A diverse, high-energy, experienced team to work with
- The opportunity to work with top technology leadership in Silicon Valley
- Top benefits, catered lunches, and an onsite gym!
As a Program Management Teammate, you’ll be part of a team delivering world class products, working across technical, financial, and operational topics.
- Drive and actively participate in the continuous improvement process; create an environment for continuous learning and improvement
- Contribute to the development of program and project charters, project planning, communication cadence to drive engineering productivity and unify our workforce across the globe
- Support projects including presentations, follow-up, asset creation, newsletters, etc.
- Contribute to risk analysis, tracking and reporting
- Contribute to weekly program status meetings and preparation for executive reporting in leadership meetings
- Standardize and drive improvement in our program lifecycle; help rally and organize our agile teams to deliver when unexpected changes come up
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Portfolio Leadership and other Engineering, CloudOps Managers to develop and execute on coordinated plans
- Manage critical situations and mitigate potential impact on delivery
You are good at:
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills; you enjoy using data to solve business problems
- Demonstrated interest in Program Management, Business Operations and/or Human Capital Management
- Ownership mindset and strong execution orientation – you get stuff done
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills to effectively communicate to Engineering and Business stakeholders
- Growth mindset – you see challenges as opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize demands, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Storytelling capabilities, ability to influence and drive consensus and collaboration
- Experience working with engineers and/or with developer-facing products
You have achieved:
- Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, related technical discipline OR Business degree; MBA a strong plus
- Note: we are open to candidates with non-traditional, interdisciplinary, or self-directed degrees as well; strong candidates with diverse professional and academic experiences, if qualified, will be considered
- 0-2+ years of business strategy, business operations or management consulting experience
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Project Manager, Intern, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Technology, Entry Level, Engineering
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now