Preferred Success Functional Specialist - C4 HANA and S4 HANA JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Mar 22, 2019
City:Newtown Square, PA, US, 19073
Requisition ID: 212969
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and Objectives:
SAP Digital Business Services is recognized for its world-class customer care, its leading support offerings and its fast-growing business. We strive to further improve our innovative service portfolio and our customer engagement programs, as well as increasing our delivery efficiency. Our target is to increase business outcome for customers, make them more efficient and accelerate time to value. SAP Preferred Success is the Cloud success plan that provides SAP customers with expertise and collaboration tools that support and enable customers to achieve these goals. This offering is strategically important for SAP and rapidly growing.
The Global Customer Success Group, Preferred Success Functional Specialist will support our customers and CSM’s with knowledge and engagement around how get the most from their cloud solution. Focused on Adoption and Consumption, the Functional Specialist will help a customer to understand what is needed to adapt to a cloud through solution knowledge, change management expertise, and business process guidance. Functional Specialist, will also focus on helping our customers get the most from their Preferred Success Engagement through tool development and data analysis on the Preferred Success Customer base. The Functional Specialist team works in cooperation with MCC and MCS as well as Product Support, Operations, and Engineering.
Our mission is:
Furthermore, the team supports selected engagements with customers, partners, developers and SAP internal teams where subject matter expertise is required related to success plans and the supported Cloud solutions. The SAP Preferred Success Functional Specialist team can also act as a virtual CSM supporting customers for projects or specific needs.
- Act as an SME for a SAP Cloud solution thereby providing functional and product expert knowledge and guidance to our customers.
- Advise the Global Customer Success Group with expert Cloud knowledge in key functions and features of the Cloud solution (including extensibility, integration, data migration, analytics, performance, etc.) and on new innovations
- Develop content such as tools, videos and materials for internal and external parties with the goal to support the evolution of Customer Success plans for SAP Cloud solutions
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders including but not limited to product support, engineering, CSM’s, MCC, MCS and Account Teams etc.
- Collect and analyze customer requirements (via Customer Success Managers or the Regional Heads) for potential enhancement to SAP Preferred Success
- Deliver exceptional experience remotely and onsite with customers.
- Deliver as a virtual CSM when needed to support customer requirements or special projects.
- Deliver 1:1 and 1:M workshops remotely with customers on Adoption and Consumption topics.
- Act as SLA Advocate for Customers around critical incidents working with CSM’s and MCC.
- Be a community advocate to help educate CSMs and customers on what they need to know to succeed.
- University undergraduate degree (or higher) in computer science, engineering or comparable educational background
- Minimum 3-5 (T3-T4) years of working experience with cloud-based applications
- Broad and demonstrated technical knowledge related to SAP Cloud solutions and focus on one or more of the following Cloud focus areas,
- C4 HANA Suite
- S4 HANA Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform (Integrate, Build, and Extend)
- Integrated Business Planning
- Familiar with the SAP Preferred Success offering
- Customer Success Driven
- Curious, open-minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Get-it-done / can-do-it attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Team player and role model
- Customer Focused and Flexible time for global coverage
- Ability to multitask and support many requests
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Developer, Computer Science, SAP, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now