Job ProfileWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job DescriptionBased in our North American headquarters, you will be the senior GIS specialist in a team that builds and manages GIS-based software solutions. You will assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of these applications. Typical clients include utilities, pipelines, state and local governments. This is a fast paced environment where team members fulfill varied roles as needed.
This is a temp to perm position.
Candidate SpecificationWe welcome applications from candidates with the following experience:
- BS degree in GIS, geography, environmental science, computer science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in using ArcGIS, ArcServer, ArcSDE and python
- Creating and publishing map services
- ArcSDE administration and tuning
- Experience using Oracle or SQL server
- Performing advanced analysis using ESRI toolsets (raster analysis, network optimization)
- Work in a collaborative team environment developing GIS web based applications
- Interface with internal and external clients
- Azure cloud deployment
- SQL, database tuning, creating stored procedures, DBA